Developed at PEPIT, an innovative success-driven programme developed by years of research & analysis, building personal and team resilience through 4 interconnected pillars.
We assess individuals and teams’ resilience strategies and provide specific tools and tactics. This multifaceted approach helps individuals and teams reach their potential, sustaining their vital energy.
Positive intelligence is based on proven scientific research in the fields of positive psychology and behavioural psychology. It is key to building resilience and happiness in the workplace and ensuring that individuals reach their potential. We have found that it is also crucial in maintaining productivity, creativity and mental strength. Our programme covers areas such as:
- Challenging perceptions and self-limiting beliefs
- Creating and maintaining a positive and constructive outlook in the face of challenge
- Building confidence, identifying and maximising strengths
- Working on motivation and engagement
- Developing the ability to be flexible in thinking and innovative in problem solving
Emotional agility refers to the ability to adapt to stressful situations. Emotionally resilient people understand what they are feeling and the feelings of others. They have control over their emotions and are proactive in dealing with change, differences or challenge. Our programmes include:
- Awareness and identification of emotions
- Management and acceptation of emotion through strategies such as mindfulness, self-awareness and sophrology
The physical dimension of our approach is all about increasing and managing energy. This in turn leads to enhanced stamina and engagement and a reduction in burnout at work.
The main areas of this dimension are:
- Nutrition for performance
- Sleep management & recovery techniques
- Physical activity
A special and important feature that we offer is that we propose a biological assessment which aims at identifying the level of stress hormones, vitamins and trace elements which are particularly important to those who have strong intellectual activities.
The quality of your relationships with others will have a direct impact on your resilience and happiness at work. Strong support networks, respect for others and good communication increases confidence, and trust within the workplace. We work on a number of areas including:
- Efficient and respectful communicatinon
- Improved empathy
- Trust and delegation
- Dealing with conflicts
- Developping assertiveness
- Accepting vulnerability